Thursday, June 25, 2009

first n foremost...

hey guys...ika'z here...hahaha...
well,it's gonna be my 1st post...

act, i'm not interested in blogging at all...
instead of wasting my precious time,
i dont even know wat i'm supposed to write...
hahahaha...
but, people change and so do i...
i'm here now...
(gedik plak aku ni)...
so, let's started...

IKA...
a named called by hundred friends of mine...
erk,only my own family n few friends are called me 'kak cik'
but i do love it coz it seems adorable..
they are joey n anies..

owh...not to be forgotten, farah n azizul called me 'nenek'...hoh???...wat da???
hahahahaha...

i can be so enjoyable to those who want me to do so...
i'm quite talkative n i think i am a good listener...hehehe...

completely having a great time while being with my close buddies, my love one
and especially my lovely superb family...

i can be so mean n do seeks revenge to those who were hurting me,
as though i've no feeling at all...
(terok kan?)
so, be carefull guys...

okaiyh..
the conclusion is, i am what i want to be
and enjoy reading my blog...
yuhuuuuu...hehehehehe...



6 comments:

aniesnamaku!!! said...

the 1st!!!agagaga lady gaga..hahaha..ok aje..nant bley improve2 ag..add ag la gadget2..ok? ;)

ikA'z said...

hahahahaha...
maceh to anies n farah...
ngeh3~

farahfmahmud said...

same2!!! ko kne active tau! wanna know all ur updates.. n esp... kawen!! ngee~~~

ikA'z said...

kawen?...
hahahaha...
tu mesti...
tp kne la'senior' aku ni ygkawen dlu...
hehehehe...

Hana Fikri said...

hai cik ika kite...hana d cnie...

farahfmahmud said...

hye cik hanna, farahf disini! ;)