Wednesday, November 11, 2009

C I N T A

happy 2nd anniversary..i supposed to write this post a week ago but due to some reasons(which is more important) it has been posponed until this moment..glad that finally im free (for only 5 days) from any exams or notes or assignmnts..

n he asked me last night, why didnt i write anythng bout our anniversary in my blog?..haha..wat a cute question..i like!..haha..sorry darl..i've been too busy for last couple of weeks n totally forgot bout it..sorry again..
yeah, 2 years..we're gone through all those obstacles n enjoyment, even people might thnk 2 years is not a long time but, im glad we're still together until now..to my askar pencen, thnks for standing beside me in every time i need you, lending ur ears for my nonsense stories, wiping my tears n successfully make me laugh when i dnt even wanna smile..n not to be forgotten, for all those gifts, million of hugs n kisses for that..may our relationship remain until my last breath..love ya!

2 comments:

farahfmahmud said...

nenek ika, i DO have a question.
Why don't you write how both of you got to meet each other a.k.a pencari jodoh korg...? =)

ikA'z said...

owh...our match maker ek?
hahaha...
ok la...
trillion of thnks to farahF n zizul...
without both of u, x wujud la kteorg...
haha...