Wednesday, January 20, 2010

P A H A M-kah aku?

FAHAM, or in the other word, UNDERSTAND. Due to some reason, I think that I really need to explore what it means by 'UNDERSTAND'. Do I really understand a word 'understand'? *sigh*  Perlu ke saya look out its meaning in Oxford dictionary? See! So, sememangnye, saya x de skill dlm bab2 memahami org ni. But, sometimes kite cube memahami org tu, tapi dye langsung x paham kite. Or may be they dont even try. I dunno nor realize why I cannot understand those situations, those crap! Entah. Saya da cube, I am hardly try, but the result is still the same. Saya yg x paham or beliau yg x paham saya? Beliau? Biarkan~

Check out this song - Thats when I love you, by Aslyn- and explore its underlying meaning. Antara lyrics nye, I love you just that way. Mampu kah kite jd mcm that girl in this song? Saya? Opsss.. Sorry, I cant. Tak mampu lah.

c i n t a : ? ? ?
nothing to say~

No comments: