Sunday, December 20, 2009

P H O N O L O G Y . . .

Hye guys! Sorry for not updating my blog for too long (is it?). Just want to inform all of you that we, students from class Phonology for ELT (EDL 2203) have to create our special blog, by group, of course. In our group, we have 6 members, me, dyha, syafiqah, anis, jie, n tasni. Well, for our 1st entry, we just need to introduce ourselves, and not to be forgotten, tongue twister! Oh, i love it!

Do visit our new blog and we are greatly receiving any comment for the betterment of us. thedoodlings.blogspot.com . Have fun ya!




c i n t a :  s a y a n g

Upsss! Ermm.. Act, I really had a great time today. Spend time together with my special one enough to keep me smiling for the whole day! Nway, wanna say thank you very very very the very much to my askar darat for the birthday gift. It's really an unexpected day. Happy!



Love ya!

No comments: