Saturday, December 5, 2009

R O K O K

Rokok. Cigarette. Oh, watever! The name that I hate most. why should people try to kill themselves? Inhale thounsands poison everyday and harm people around them? Hey, life is too short! So, live a life. Why people have to spend their whole life doing stupid worthless things? My God!Why should they be this so called heavy smoker?
Dedicated to ayah : Ayah, please. I love u, we love you. Please, get rid of that cigarette. I'm begging you. Dont u remember? Im the happiest person when you told us u wanna quit smoking? Poorly, u cant keep ur word. Only couple of months, then you start smoking again.
Ayah, i want you to live 50 years more, please.. stop smoking. I want you to celebrate ur 50th wedding anniversary with mum, please.. stop smoking. I want you to be proud of me on my convocation day, please.. stop smoking. I want you to wish me best of luck on the 1st day of my work, please.. stop smoking. I want you to be there in my wedding, please.. stop smoking. I want you to dangle my baby, please.. stop smoking. I want you to be a great grandpa, please.. stop smoking.
I want you, no, WE want you to live longer, please.. stop smoking.
I love you ayah. You're the great father in the universe ever. I want you to be with me, with us.. forever..
STOP SMOKING..=(

No comments: